Here are the specs on the sub
- 2-channel "Punch" Amplifier.
- Output Power (4 ohms) 37.5W x 2.
- Output Power (2 ohms) 75W x 2.
- Output Power Bridged(4 ohms) 150W x 1.
- Distortion Max (4 ohms) 0.05%.
- Frequency Response (+/- 0.5dB) 20Hz - 20kHz.
- Signal to Noise (A-weighted) >100dB.
- Input Sensitivity (+0dB gain overlap) 150mV - 3.0V.
- Punch EQ (45 Hz / 20kHz).
- Crossover 80Hz.
- Xcard Crossover.
looking for a 10IN sub which one? JL and rockford fosgate both make a slim one...any opinions on them
2 ohm or 4 ohm? why...why not?
Also, head unit...i have a pioneer premier in my wrx but i hate the ipod interface on it. I was leaning towards a sony CDX-GT930UI
thanks for the help guys!