LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Car speaker advice needed

Old 03-29-2008, 05:01 AM   #21
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
If you amp has speaker level inputs then you can just tap into the rear speaker wires and wire it up that way. Thats how I have my alpine amp wired. If not you will have to get an RCA adapter to tap into the wires that way and then run the RCA to your amp. Hope that helps.
Which wires do you tap into? I'm going to be doing this and need to know which wires are which...I'll do some more searching but if somebody knows please advise. thanks