1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

any one use this box?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by dixiedeerslaya, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Jun 23, 2009 at 12:20 PM
    dixiedeerslaya

dixiedeerslaya [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    thinking about putting two tens behind the seat of my 07 double cab... i have the know how to build my own box, but found this one on ebay and think it might be worth the time to just buy this one... has any one used this box? i was wondering how easy it was to install and how much modification was necessary. i know i will have to remove the black plastic pieces, but was wondering if that was it.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toyota-Tacoma-0...66:2|39:1|72:1234|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

thanks in advance

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jun 23, 2009 at 1:13 PM
    GoBlueFan

GoBlueFan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Bossier City, LA
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 PreRunner
    Step bars, billet grill with custom TOYOTA, MB Quart RSI 216 components, Hifonics ZXi 4410, RAAMmat deadened doors/back wall/roof covered with ensolite , 24" Magnaflow muffler, hand polished stock exhaust tip, tinted, OEM TRD Bilstiens all around with 1/4" spacers up front to level it out. Sport wheels added.
    if you are going to "buy" a box, just do it right and have Mr Marv build you one. Don't cheap out. See his forum or do a search on his name.

Products Discussed in

To Top