Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

XM Delphi Roady XT

Old 12-13-2007, 01:20 PM   #21
msu12181 is on a distinguished road
msu12181's Tacoma Gallery
rhoppas sorry for the confusion. I did remove the radio per 007Tacoma's instrutions. The Metra adapter's cord length really needed to be about another 2 or 3 inches longer. Having the little adapter box in the glove compartment gave just enough wire to plug into the back of the radio. It was a chore using one hand to hold onto the Metra plug, holding the radio back up in its slot as to not crush my hand, and the finally connecting it to the back of the radio.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:05 PM   #22
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Michigan, Missouri, Morgan, Mississippi, Montana, Minnesota, Montclair, Moscow,
Midlands, any other MSU's you can think of?
Old 12-14-2007, 06:10 AM   #23
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu12181 View Post
rhoppas sorry for the confusion. I did remove the radio per 007Tacoma's instrutions. The Metra adapter's cord length really needed to be about another 2 or 3 inches longer. Having the little adapter box in the glove compartment gave just enough wire to plug into the back of the radio. It was a chore using one hand to hold onto the Metra plug, holding the radio back up in its slot as to not crush my hand, and the finally connecting it to the back of the radio.
Ahh...I understand now. I left the adapter behind the dash. Only the wires are in the glovebox. Yes, that would be a tight fit. There is not much cable from the radio to the adapter.