Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Audio Test Tones

Old 07-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Audio Test Tones

When you are tuning your amplifiers, you'll want to have some test tones on hand. It's fairly easy to create them, but took me a long time to get it working right. To save you guys the headaches, I'll share them here!

Big thanks to Realmofexcursion.com for the original tones.

Here's a list of tones that you will most likely need. I recommend contacting Mr Marv for instructions on how to properly use them.

1 kHz, 0dB
1 kHz, -3dB
1 kHz, -6dB

Left Channel Pink Noise
Right Channel Pink Noise

All tones are mp3 format, 1 minute in length.

If you don't see it here, try looking at Realmofexcursion.com. Please contact me if there's any others you need.
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 1khz.mp3 (1.37 MB, 1031 views)
File Type: mp3 1khz_-3.mp3 (939.4 KB, 437 views)
File Type: mp3 1khz_-6.mp3 (939.4 KB, 426 views)
File Type: mp3 pinknoise - left.mp3 (943.3 KB, 513 views)
File Type: mp3 pinknoise-right.mp3 (943.3 KB, 387 views)
Old 07-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
thanks!
Old 01-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Ocean's is just really niceOcean's is just really niceOcean's is just really niceOcean's is just really nice

Ocean's's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I got to learn something new, thanks for the post.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:38 AM   #5
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a whole test disc I made. I even wrote commentary on all the tracks so you know what to listen for.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5688980/Clarity%20Tools.rar
Old 03-26-2012, 06:05 AM   #6
blogs is on a distinguished road
blogs's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting!
Old 03-23-2014, 08:31 AM   #7
gbreezer80 is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
gbreezer80's Tacoma Gallery
ItalynStylion .... cannot get to the link you posted. can you please repost?
Old 04-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #8
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Chicken... Thanks again for tones. I have had them saved on my phone for ages, came in handy often!