Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

2008 Prerunner Ipod Connection help

Old 12-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
Mike E is on a distinguished road
Mike E's Tacoma Gallery
Cool 2008 Prerunner Ipod Connection help

So the Stereo in my Tacoma doesn't have a auxiliary connection for my Ipod and I'm struggling on my hour long commute to work. All I want to do is use my Ipod I don't need to control it with my stereo (holding it in my hand is just fine) and I don't want to spend too much money to get a new stereo installed. Any ideas are welcomed and appreciated THANKS Mike L.A.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. look in the A/V section and there are plenty of threads on what people have used, where to get them, and what they paid.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:34 PM   #3
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Mike!

If you don't need the fancy features I would recommend the Metra adapter. It plugs right into the back of the stock stereo. It has a cable for an Ipod and a separate cable for a mp3 player. It only costs $50. Check out the following thread for details.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...3-adapter.html