Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

head unit compatible with steering wheel

Old 12-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #1
bra is on a distinguished road

bra's Tacoma Gallery
head unit compatible with steering wheel

Hi, I plan to change my basic radio for an aftermarket but I want to keep the steering wheel control so is there some headunit compatible with the original steering control?
Old 12-20-2007, 06:35 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the receivers will have the ability to receive a remote signal, however, you will probably need to buy an extra adapter to convert the signal. I haven't done this, but I've been doing some research and that is what I've found.