Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Xmas present arrived today!!!

Old 01-03-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Xmas present arrived today!!!

Check it out!!

Old 01-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
hot mama, hot mama, this is little scruffy. we gots one dem dere crashes bout 4 kilo-meters yonder north ur po-sition
Old 01-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
This is it right here. Everything in the mic.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:30 AM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
You have a thing for CB's, dont you? I'll stick with Steaks. I can buy 13 good steaks for $129 and I get to eat them too . You can't eat a CB so its money NOT well spent.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:34 AM   #5
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
You have a thing for CB's, dont you? I'll stick with Steaks. I can buy 13 good steaks for $129 and I get to eat them too . You can't eat a CB so its money NOT well spent.
Of you silly Canadian. I enjoy a nice steak as much as the next person but I like mine grilled to perfection out on a trail with the family and friends and the only way to keepin touch with them is through the CB.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:55 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i'm planning on getting a 4' firestik as well. mounting just depends on if i get a shell or not
Old 01-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #7

i have a 6" firestick, works great but sometimes the reception is a little iffy, and not to mention it just falls over and dies before i'm done using it....such a pain, not worth the money i put into it at all...and for how little i get to use the damn thing, i don't even know why i have it!
Old 01-04-2008, 10:55 PM   #8
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha !!!!
Old 01-05-2008, 07:22 AM   #9
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Nice X-mas present, I have one but it quit working properly and just never got a new one. I think that CB might have saved me a few speeding tickets as well...plus you can sometimes hear an amusing conversation(over the road drivers)..have fun w/ your new toy.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:18 AM   #10
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't know they even made cb's anymore, who'd a thunk that with the age of cell phones ? Well there is that open channel thing going on. good luck with that, looks cool.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #11
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
....the only way to keepin touch.....
Banshee…come in…Banshee

10-1….10-3……….

10-12….. @ http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...00/ppuser/4098

10-25....10-12…

…….10-9…WTF...10-9…10-9….

10-21

10-44……………………………You don’t need codes for Steak .
Old 01-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #12

lol themaster, i'm gunna laugh my ass off if you don't win it haha
Old 01-06-2008, 10:16 PM   #13
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
lol themaster, i'm gunna laugh my ass off if you don't win it haha
Ha ha, jokes on you. He's supplying it.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:18 PM   #14