Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

XM Skydock turns iPhone/iTouch into XM radio

Old 10-26-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool XM Skydock turns iPhone/iTouch into XM radio

I just got sent this link from Crutchfield for this cool little device and thought I'd share. Not sure I'd spend the money on it, but its pretty cool nonetheless. Didnt realize you could do something like this with an iPhone.
check it out!

Old 10-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
This looks just like an FM modulator? Iphone already had an app for xm/sirius, I was gonna get it, but stupid regulations/contracts didnt allow Howard 100 and 101 on the iphone one.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #3
MWilliamson will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 1st. Lt.; Medically Retired
MWilliamson's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know if this will connect to the factory satellite antenna?