Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Anyone using this Clarion?

Old 10-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
saltymike is on a distinguished road
saltymike's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone using this Clarion?

The reviews look pretty good. Will be my first aftermarket stereo. Any input?

Clarion DUZ385SAT 2-DIN CD/MP3/WMA/AAC Receiver with Rear USB Port, XM Mini-Tuner Direct, Satellite Radio Ready

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015VKA7G/ref=cm_rdp_product_img
Old 10-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget you'll have to buy some sort of adapter for the steering wheel remote controls.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
Best Hack I Know
KAPendley is on a distinguished road

Army: Sergeant, 63B...Honorable Discharge
Name: Andy
KAPendley's Tacoma Gallery
Clarion is good product, I carried the line in my old store. Rarely had a failure, but most HU's (brandname) normally do fine when installed correctly. Have fun with it!!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
saltymike is on a distinguished road
saltymike's Tacoma Gallery
i have 2001, no wheel controls. is there any way to tell if i need the iso bracket and sleeve?
Old 10-30-2009, 08:20 AM   #6
Ocean's is just really niceOcean's is just really niceOcean's is just really niceOcean's is just really nice

Ocean's's Tacoma Gallery
I have clarion in my Boat with AMp and 6 speakers, and it Jam's! For those little co-Axial's 6" it sounds like i have subs. It is very clear and plays Clear when the volume is way up. Hardly any distortion.

I am jut starting to do research on HU's and hope to have Seperate component's and multi amp system installed...
Old 10-31-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
How do you guys get those head units to fit. I have an 06 reg cab prerunner with the stock silver head unit. Do you cut a hole in the plastic overlay of the whole dash unit or what.?