1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Do you think that these would sound good?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Coheednme13, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Feb 18, 2008 at 5:02 PM
    Coheednme13

Coheednme13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    MattDaddy
    Elgin, SC
    Vehicle:
    11 DC TRD Sport
    I saw these on crutchfield and they both have really good frequency response and have small form factors which is important with a single cab pickup. So which one do you guys think would be good? The both have received good reviews from customers. I was leaning toward the smaller one because it would be easier to fit under a seat, cheaper, and I don't think that any of my music goes below 30hz. But, I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with these or just to get your opinions. Thanks guys

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?g=51000&i=023THB200A&tp=114

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?g=51000&i=023THB210A&tp=114

2. Feb 21, 2008 at 4:12 PM
    sooner07

sooner07 1/2 man 1/2 amazing

Member:
    First Name:
    A A Ron
    DFW, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 2008 Rugged Trail
    Toytec ultimate lift kit, light racing UCAs, ARB bumper and full skid plates underneath. Looking into redoing the suspension and maybe repainting the ol' Taco.
    I have never been a big fan of the self contained subwoofers. They tend to lack adequate frequency responce as well as tending to sound muddy. However, my nor anyone else's opition on sound matters if they sound good to you.

Your best bet is to go to a Best Buy, Circuit City, or local audio shop and listen to some stuff and see what you like. It is especially helpful when you can compare a few side by side (even though the acoustics of your truck will be significantly different).

Products Discussed in

To Top