Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Alpine W505 Deck Demo

Old 12-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
MenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
MenaceAllen's Tacoma Gallery
Alpine W505 Deck Demo

Hey Guys,

Im new to this forum and thought I would post up some pix of my Alpine deck that I just installed. I ended up ordering the Scosche Double DIN kit color matched silver and the Scosche TA02B wiring harness from Amazon for $56 shipped. The install went pretty clean except for removing the hazard / clock section . With this deck I also wired in a Pac Audio TR7 video bypass to watch movies on long road trips (don't worry this is mainly for passengers). I will post a video of the deck shortly so you can see what the final results are and how the deck works.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
Possibly Batman
NeoMoose is a splendid one to beholdNeoMoose is a splendid one to beholdNeoMoose is a splendid one to beholdNeoMoose is a splendid one to beholdNeoMoose is a splendid one to beholdNeoMoose is a splendid one to behold

NeoMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to NeoMoose
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceAllen View Post
Here is that video that I promised on the deck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-CdImqxMzY
Looks great!! Did you get satellite radio on that unit??
Old 12-23-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 12-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #5
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't mind, How much did you pay for the HU?
Old 12-23-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
MenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
MenaceAllen's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't purchase the Satellite add on with the deck, maybe in the future but not today. I have a friend that started an Electronics business so I got it at cost for $630 bucks for the HU. I recommed this unit to everyone as long as you don't plan on using it for GPS. The GPS add on is pretty terrible and am way happier using my Garmin Nuvi 205W. Happy Holidays!