LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Need Help on picking a new Deck.

Old 03-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Question Need Help on picking a new Deck.

Hello everyone, I am looking into buying a new deck. I am open to suggestions on what to get but i would like the a few things.

1. Preferably a large screen that is not a 'fold out' version(friends have had it and they broke after driving down a rough road, However if you know of a reliable one let me know). Could be touch screen but doesnt have to be.

2. I want it to play cd, dvd, mp3 and be ipod compatible.

3.Also i would like to have gps on it or be able to upgrade in the future if possible.

4.I would like the price to be reasonable which to me is between 200-400 but i am willing to up to 500 if its a really good setup.

If you know of something that would work let me know, or if you have a different deck that you like and think i would too let me know also.

I am not really good on what brands are good and which ones are not so im trusting that yall will help me out.

Thanks in advance for the help, looking forward to yalls imput and advice.
Brett TX