Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

I can't get enough of my system! So AWESOME!

Old 03-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #21
81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
LOL every time this guy posts he gets flamed. I love it.

i went back and read a few of his old threads (pity post thread was classic). he got off to a rough start and just can't seem to recover.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #22
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Man, Im looking into getting one..........But then I have to get the data package for another 30 bucks, and a text package, then a calling plan right?
30 bucks on top of ur minutes plan u can cancel the texts... 30 covers all data transfer
Old 03-12-2010, 09:45 AM   #23
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81shark View Post
i went back and read a few of his old threads (pity post thread was classic). he got off to a rough start and just can't seem to recover.
x2 This guy is screwed because of that thread lol.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:49 AM   #24
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
x2 This guy is screwed because of that thread lol.
Yea that was just stupid to even post something like that. He should just start over and create a new account
Old 03-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #25
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
awesome, thnx burg............Imma have to go check em out!
Buy 1 getr 1 free right now too
Old 03-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #26
tacomarock is on a distinguished road
tacomarock's Tacoma Gallery
I will post pictures soon

Been pulling 7/7 X 12-14 since I started my new job, boss keeps handing me new projects. I am not complaining because so many people out of job, but no time to even take care of my girl or pictures of my dirty truck

I know sad for me I already heard it.

Taking my dad's advice, going to ride the hell out of this gravy train! Then will take 6 months off and travel Europe with a back pack pack. May check out Alaska also. As long as they keep paying me for my overtime I am good.

Yes, I am the looser that goes to lunch by himself with his notebook! Used to take my co-workers but they just whine about work the whole time. But I digress, need to take a break soon.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #27
81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarock View Post
need to take a break soon.

isn't that what you are doing posting here
Old 03-12-2010, 01:52 PM   #28
tacomarock is on a distinguished road
tacomarock's Tacoma Gallery
Funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81shark View Post
isn't that what you are doing posting here
Ha ha guess I am taking a break, I am the looser ALL by myself at Thai place that is empty because it is way after lunch time.

Need a real break - two days of nothing would be cool right now.

Well back to work! Boss already texting me regarding emergent issue.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #29
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
We don't give a fuck, we want to see pics of ur AWESOME setup... shut us all up with some phone pics
Old 03-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #30
Hunter423
Hunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant future

Name: hunter
Hunter423's Tacoma Gallery
yo

i thought it souned pretty sick nice taco btw
Old 03-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #31
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Man, Im looking into getting one..........But then I have to get the data package for another 30 bucks, and a text package, then a calling plan right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
30 bucks on top of ur minutes plan u can cancel the texts... 30 covers all data transfer
Quote:
awesome, thnx burg............Imma have to go check em out!
I went with the HTC Eris... It was $30 after my New Every 2 discount and $100 mail-in rebate so it was cheaper than my old feature phone (enV2). Do you work for a large company? Many of them have discounts through Verizon. Just enter your company email to see if you qualify, then they want some sort of proof you work there (pay stub, ID badge, etc). I get 20% off my primary line and primary data plan through mine. So it's more like $23/mo for the data.

Oh, and if you renew your plan now (as of Jan 18th) with any feature phone that *could* access the internet or use data, Verizon is making a $9.99/mo 25mb data plan MANDATORY. So it's either $9.99 for something you'd probably never use for fear of going over, or $29.99 for something you WILL use.

Also, you can use google voice for unlimited texting I think. I have an unlimited friends n family plan so I don't bother, but my buddy does it that way.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #32
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter423 View Post
i thought it souned pretty sick nice taco btw
That's not his taco, it someone elses who has "the same setup" there's doesn't have the bigger amp
Old 03-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #34
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
There's less bullshit on a cattle ranch
Old 03-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #35
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
There's less bullshit on a cattle ranch

come on ol money bags, post some pics and prove your not full of shit...

Old 03-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #36
DaytonLax14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
DaytonLax14's Tacoma Gallery
tacotunes is overpriced.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #37
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered from MrMarv a vendor here and when my amp was causing white noise in my system I called him/ and walked me through the steps to diagnose the problem, which had nothing to do with his product... that's customer service