Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

I can't get enough of my system! So AWESOME!

Old 12-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
tacomarock is on a distinguished road
tacomarock's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get enough of my system! So AWESOME!

I have been on the road for MANY hours with my new system! I can't even say enough about how great it sounds and I never get tired of listening.

I can't wait to get back home to post up some pics!

The same system as this, but I upgraded to a PDX4150.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP7T31GkS8E

Anyone know where I can get more music besides itunes? Anyone tried mp3fiesta.com?
Old 12-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
hmm... tacotunes.....

meh
I listened to their setup before in some tacomas here in SA before I spent the money. Talked to a few other tacoma owners and they were all very happy.

I had them do the install on my truck. I wanted to do myself but had a roadtrip. I was on the fence about matting the truck so they did it for me at their cost. I just paid $110 for the ballistic sound dampening installed.

I even got to hear the SQ2 system right after it was done on a red tacoma. They did that install the day I went to check out shanes truck. Next is my lift kit and wheels. When I get back in town dropping the truck off 4wheelparts.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
You're ballsy to use such a crappy vendor. Tacotunes hasn't made a whole lot of friends in the Tacoma community... which is pretty funny as that's the client base of the company... They were an official vendor at TN and were banned for not following through... have a horrific reputation, and probably still owe people money.

So... good luck with that. Glad it worked out for you.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:21 PM   #5
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
*spam
Old 12-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #6
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Crappy company is crappy.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #11
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Title should have been:

I can't get enough of myself So AWESOME!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #12
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
still havent gotten home?

3 month long trips will kill ya
Old 03-12-2010, 03:33 AM   #13
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
interesting point..............Oh wait,

tacomarock

Last Activity: 03-11-2010 05:08 AM
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love TW
Old 03-12-2010, 08:06 AM   #14
huh?

Not sure I understand?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #15
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
simple terms................wheres the pics at?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #16
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
LOL every time this guy posts he gets flamed. I love it.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:06 AM   #17
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
His phone has internet capabilities but no camera, didn't know they made ones like that
Old 03-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #18
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Well have some from the website and hell that chick is his gf
Old 03-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Good man, just got the droid makes it easy to get on here like I used too
Old 03-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #20
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man, Im looking into getting one..........But then I have to get the data package for another 30 bucks, and a text package, then a calling plan right?
Ask Tacomarock, I heard he is busting at the seams with money.