LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

music in the taco

View Poll Results: which music do you listen to while driving?
rock 319 58.64%
country 189 34.74%
rap 178 32.72%
metal 167 30.70%
classic 51 9.38%
r&b 62 11.40%
Alternative 144 26.47%
Jazz 22 4.04%
Punk/ska 72 13.24%
I listen to the screams of women, and children as i run them over. 95 17.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 544. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2010, 07:05 AM   #41
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
...anything on the radio is garbage, believe it or not there is a lot of unknown talent out there...
Agreed! I don't ever listen to the radio because most of it is no talent one hit wonders who only sound good in a studio. I see a lot of live music and there are so many underground musicians that are amazing and 1,000,000X better than the asshats you hear on the radio trying to make a buck.

My buddy is a studio guy/producer here in Atlanta and he can make anyone sound good in a studio.

I like to listen to people who have a true love for music.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:16 AM   #42
Acill is just really niceAcill is just really niceAcill is just really niceAcill is just really nice

Navy: Chief Gunners Mate
Name: Paul
Acill's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Acill Send a message via AIM to Acill Send a message via Yahoo to Acill
I put rock since when i have the radio on during rare times that what I search for, but mostly I am a talk guy and have podcasts going through my iPhone.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:34 AM   #43
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramp15 View Post
u forgot techno and trance
falls under EDM which I already requested to be added to the poll. Looks like my request was denied.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:36 AM   #44
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay W. View Post
My iPod has everything...rock, ska, country, metal..does Beastie Boys count as rap/hip hop? :P

As far as bands..Metallica, The Offspring, Reel Big Fish, Clutch, A7X, Rise Against, NOFx....
how could you question the beastie boys affiliation to hip hop!? They paved the way.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:40 AM   #45

people should stop using the word 'techno' to indicate any type of electronic music. techno is a subgenre of EDM with a very distinct sound. Google it.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #46
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
"I listen to the screams of women, and children as i run them over." Don't forget the extra points for old folks

jk
Old 01-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #47
if it aint broke... make it better
trdude10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
trdude10's Tacoma Gallery
I listen to rock and country mostly but some funny rap i.e. dirt nasty i can stand.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:39 AM   #48
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Agreed! I don't ever listen to the radio because most of it is no talent one hit wonders who only sound good in a studio. I see a lot of live music and there are so many underground musicians that are amazing and 1,000,000X better than the asshats you hear on the radio trying to make a buck.

My buddy is a studio guy/producer here in Atlanta and he can make anyone sound good in a studio.

I like to listen to people who have a true love for music.

I only wish I could get into the industry. Give me the equipment and I can make some pretty good instrumentals.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #49
dreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to behold

dreamnz's Tacoma Gallery
The title "music in the taco" brought up the thought of one of those emergency room stories involving a supposed slip and fall on something in the shower. An ipod maybe?

Rock, Punk. Closest thing to country I get is Lynyrd Skynyrd and closest to rap would be Rage Against the Machine.

On occasion some good Spanish guitar or classical sounds good. (especially on my system)
Old 01-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #50
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Rock, country, metal and sometimes some hip-hop. oh and npr. i don't have sat. radio and i get bored with my music on my iphone so i'll switch it up to talk/sports radio like npr etc.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:39 PM   #51
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted17 View Post
No Rockabilly?
How about
Reverend Horton Heat,
Southern Culture on the Skids,
or Legendary Shack Shakers.
That kind of rockabilly?
Old 01-08-2010, 04:52 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 TRD Sport View Post
How about
Reverend Horton Heat,
Southern Culture on the Skids,
or Legendary Shack Shakers.
That kind of rockabilly?
The stray Cats FTW!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #53
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Classic rock, rock, some rap, country, dance (night club & fitnss music), classic hard stuff (quiet riot, scorpians, etc), mellow stuff, upbeat stuff...
Depends on my mood.
And maybe even weird stuff...
I've got one Ramstein song on the ipod "Du Hast"
"Art of Noise" (whole album)
The funniest song I have.... by 20 fingers "Short dick man"
Old 01-08-2010, 08:27 AM   #54
Coldspire is on a distinguished road
Name: B-Rad
Coldspire's Tacoma Gallery
Rock and Metal in my truck. System of a Down FTW!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:51 AM   #55
764mike is on a distinguished road
764mike's Tacoma Gallery
Rock and metal. Nothing like a little Slipknot or Staind rockin in the Taco.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #56
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Pantera, Ministry, and if I am feeling mellow some Iron Maiden
Old 01-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #57
big_guy_in_tiny_truck is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
big_guy_in_tiny_truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
Whitechapel

chyeahh!

Metal and very very little rap.
I was supposed to see them this summer but there bus broke down>:/
Metal and rock 99.9% of the time but occasional country. for anyone who likes metal u can check out my band if u have a myspace we are called recite the raven or u can check out some videos on youtube. let me no wat u think
Old 01-10-2010, 01:11 AM   #58
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of punk and Ska... Black Flag, Choking Victim, Sex Pistoles, Casualties, ect.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:34 AM   #60
Constant is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Constant's Tacoma Gallery
country, metal . . . and electronica. . . add it, however u wanna label it