11-25, average with windows up 20 12.58%
25-40, gettin down in the taco 57 35.85%
40-50, windows down rockin out 31 19.50%
50+, windows down, rockin out on the air guitar singin FREE BIRD 17 10.69%
Max.....need a louder system 32 20.13%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2010, 01:22 PM   #21
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ese Loco View Post
Seeming the trend with polls these days, the "what music do you listen to" in your taco thread got me thinking.

How loud you normally listen to your music in your truck?

By myself i usually push it to around the 40's but when i'm with people i usually keep it around 20's. Mainly for safety purposes. But if i'm really feeling the music it wouldnt be a huge stretch for me to push those cruddy stock speakers to the max air drumming the whole way.

with one hand on the wheel at all time of course gotta practice safe air drumming.
I have the OEM stock radio (single cd), it's at about 25/30 depending on the music, and about 50/60 on the freeway. When I get the entire audio done (maybe overkill, but it's me, lol), I may have it to about 30 on the aftermarket.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:08 AM   #22
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
about 30 for the radio/CD and about 40 for my Ipod
Old 01-17-2010, 07:51 AM   #23
TRIFECTA!!!
swise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to behold

swise's Tacoma Gallery
turn it up until the speakers begin to pop, then back off 2... Unless I'm listening to Hanson or Jonas brothers in which case I don't want anyone else to hear. MMMMM bop
Old 01-17-2010, 07:52 AM   #24
TRIFECTA!!!
swise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to beholdswise is a splendid one to behold

swise's Tacoma Gallery
I really dont listen to hanson.....
Old 01-31-2010, 06:53 PM   #25
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swise View Post
i really dont listen to hanson.....
lies!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:59 AM   #26
mattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of light
Name: matt
mattcombs's Tacoma Gallery
62+ with ole hank crankin way up loud coolers in the back tailgate down . .
Old 02-02-2010, 09:18 AM   #27
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
its not the air guitar for me...more like the steering wheel drum set!
x2
Old 02-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #28
RockyTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Dojo
RockyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i turn up the volume..in my taco....mostly 80'S rock. ozzy,priest,ratt,motley,dokken,skid row,..or so called hair bands