My scosche panel showed up (and the Metra is coming with the HU so I can compare) and Im just not impressed with the look and color matching, and I already had my reservations about putting in a single din HU as I think most of them appear cheap and cheesy. I decided on the CDA-105 as it had 90% of the functions I wanted, great reviews, and budget friendly.
- Did you find the unit gave you a drastic improvement in sound quality over stock?
- Do you feel the unit "fits" into the gauge scheme of the Tacoma colorwise etc?
- What are your opinions of the unit after having it for awhile now?
- Hows the iPod functionality (I listen to the iPod 99% of the time)
- Any pictures would be GREATLY appreciated.