Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Polk Audio Sound Help

Old 03-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #21
Today I Will!!!!
mcampos0 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mcampos0's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished the dynamat project and wooowww the system sounds amazing... I am really impressed with the polk audio and dynamat combo..
I thought that i was gonna have to buy a sub to get bass response but I believe this is good.. Since I saved about $250 my next project will be Black Procomp rims.. Thank everyone for the help..
Old 03-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #22
EGtaco is on a distinguished road
EGtaco's Tacoma Gallery
you dont really need an amp for those speakers. I got 2 pairs of polk MM 6 1/2's and they work fine off the deck. Sure they will handle an amp and the 6x9s could probably use a little more power but not required. I do have Mr Marv's baffles and that probably really helps the rattle.

I do like the sound quality of the polk's though. The highs are great and I have a jl sub for the lows
Old 03-11-2010, 08:21 AM   #23
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcampos0 View Post
Just finished the dynamat project and wooowww the system sounds amazing... I am really impressed with the polk audio and dynamat combo..
I thought that i was gonna have to buy a sub to get bass response but I believe this is good.. Since I saved about $250 my next project will be Black Procomp rims.. Thank everyone for the help..
See what I mean? Speakers, when installed correctly in a well deadened door, can bang REALLY hard. When you use equipment the proper way you get the results you want