Notices

XM Roady adaptor info needed...

Old 03-30-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
tTater is on a distinguished road

Army: Spec4 Giessen Germany 67-70
tTater's Tacoma Gallery
Smile XM Roady adaptor info needed...

Hello Fellow Tacos and Tacoettes !

Just got a new 08 Double Cab short bed. I stumbled upon this web site/community and it is really great. Lot's of folks here from all over.

I have a request to anyone who knows what kind of an adaptor I can use in my truck. I have an XM Roady that I had in my last pickup (S-10) and was using the supplied cassette adaptor. My new Tacoma has the standard CD player/radio (no external CD changer).

I've seen some threads here that mention adaptors for IPods but not a direct mention that you can hook up an XM Roady to it. I've gotten the XM FM adaptor which plugs into the CD Player/Radio's antenna and it's better then just the FM/Power Plug that comes with the XM Roady.

Anyone have some info to help me get better XM nirvana?

Old 03-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
If you have an ipod, check out the USA SPEC PA-TOY adapter. If you have any other MP3 player, check out the USA SPEC DF-TOY adapter. The former has a specialized ipod connector + an RCA jack for your XM radio; the latter has 2 RCA jacks for your MP3 and your XM radio.