Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Whats inside this thing!!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #21
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
Seriously...I can't believe no one has taken this thing apart yet. I think the majority own double cabs so there is a lack of write-ups on the access cab.

Examine it closely and figure out how to remove the cover. It was assembled and CAN be disassembled. Dive in and take pictures!

I seriously thinking about it. If everything goes well, I wanna design something that will match my tan interior and replace it with a small 8" JL subwoofer.

I was curious if people have put a small enough box for that size sub and additional speakers along with the sub. Possible? Next comes amp placement back there????
Old 02-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #22
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
theres a writeup somewhere as to how to get it off the cab, but i don't think they ever dove into the subwoofer itself.

to remove look here.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ure-today.html
Old 02-13-2010, 12:05 PM   #23
PETEREDGE has a spectacular aura aboutPETEREDGE has a spectacular aura about

Name: PETER
PETEREDGE's Tacoma Gallery
I'VE TAKEN MINE APART TO PAINT IT BLACK.JUST PULL THE SIDES THERE ARE 2 CLIPS ON EACH SIDE,WORK ONE SIDE FIRST THEN THE OTHER.ONCE THATS OFF THERE ARE 4 BOLTS 2 ON TOP AND BOTTOM,THE SPEAKER ITSELF LOOKS LIKE A 5 1/2 OR 6 IN WITH MY PIONEER DVD HU THE SPEAKER DOSE SOUND BETTER.I'M THINKING OF REPLACING IT WITH A MTX 8 IN AMPLIFIED JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MOUNT IT IN THE SAME LOCATION.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #24
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
It's a fleshlight holder.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #25
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Flux capacitor.....................DO NOT GO 88 MPH!!!!