Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Good or bad set up

Old 02-08-2007, 07:30 PM   #1
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good or bad set up

Is this a good or bad set up?
Head unit-Kenwood mp900
Front-Rockford Fosgate 6.5 components, Im also thinking of 6x9 2ways
Rear- Rockford Fosgate 6.5 2-way
Scosche enclosure and 10'' sub
Rockford Fosgate amps

Has anyone heard this type of setup? I listen to old and new heavy metal and some old school hip hop. I want a ballanced sound stage.
I could spend a few thousand and have it done by a proffesional,but what fun is that

By the way my name is mike and I live in socal.I have a 2006 dbl cab trd off road (white). This is my first toyota and it kicks ass.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:28 PM   #2
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
20 people viewed my post and none of you have a comment!?
Old 02-10-2007, 07:13 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Most of us know more about the truck than an aftermarket audio setup. The Kenwood decks are all excellent decks. Rockford Fosgates will give you the most bass clarity for you buck. I don't know too much about Scosche - sorry.

If you are your going to be looking for iPod connectivity, may I suggest looking at some of the new Pioneer decks. They go very well with RF speakers, and they now have direct connectivity to iPods with control functions that mimic the iPod controls almost seemlessly.