Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Cheapest place for the plastic connectors for door panels?

Old 02-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
uglygun is on a distinguished road
uglygun's Tacoma Gallery
Cheapest place for the plastic connectors for door panels?

Toyota wants like 1.50 each(for the little ones that have the center pop out) and 2.50 each(for the white ones) for the connectors that attach the panels to the doors.

Plus they don't have them in stock so they want to charge 11 bucks for shipping to the local stealership.

There has got to be a generic distributor that is out there.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
1) Give them the finger
2) Go to another Toyota or Lexus Dealer
Old 02-13-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
uglygun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
1) Give them the finger
2) Go to another Toyota or Lexus Dealer
There are like two in town, both owned by the same moron.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Toyota dealer and a Lexus dealer right next to one another in my area. I walked right over to Lexus and it was almost a dollar cheaper. No idea why.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i,ve bought some of those clips at autozone
Old 02-13-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
uglygun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post

Thanks, will have to get out tomorrow and check it out.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:26 PM   #7
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Some clips are manufacturer specific and the local parts stores don't carry them. I had to get some clips for the center console on my '08 Accord. The clip didn't cost that much but it was the shipping that was the killer. I could get them online but it was the same thing with the shipping.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
JBTuncc is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JBTuncc's Tacoma Gallery
I got some without the center punch from Adavanced Auto Parts for $0.89 for a pack of two. They are close enough for me.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #9
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
Pep Boyz should/might have them too. They come in packs, I think 5 in a pack not sure. I bought some one time for my Blazer door panels from Pep, apparently if I would have gone to some off place, they would have charge WAY too much.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:35 AM   #11
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I have never been able to find any toyota specific clips from any of the local auto parts stores...advance auto parts, autozone, oreilly, pepboys. I think you will have to get them from the dealer.

The auto parts stores may have some that are similar..however I have never had much luck with them since it needs to be a tight fit.