Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

2007 AC audio done. No pics

Old 02-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
uglygun is on a distinguished road
uglygun's Tacoma Gallery
2007 AC audio done. No pics

Kenwood 493 HU.

Polk 6 1/2 DB components in doors powered by a Kenwood 60x2 RMS amp under the passenger seat. Kenwood 2 way coax in rear doors powered off of deck.

12 inch JL sub in JL enclosure fits perfectly between driver's seat and the folded bench seat. Powered by a MTX Jackhammer at 300-350w RMS.

Have done ZERO tweaking to the gain, cross overs, EQ and it sounds absolutely great.

I'm off to get another USB jump drive so I can get all of my CD's loaded onto the jump drive. I have a 4 gig one with all of my MP3s on it, the 8 gig will get as many uncompressed CDs on it as I can muster.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #2
tntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud of

Army: rangers all the way
tntacoma's Tacoma Gallery
pics of the amp under the seats?
Old 02-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
uglygun is on a distinguished road
uglygun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tntacoma View Post
pics of the amp under the seats?

Maybe in a day or two.

Kenwood amp went under the passenger seat with that damned bar twisted 90 degrees.

I was amazed at how easy the seats come out, last truck I ever took the seats out of was a Ford Ranger and those were a PAIN IN THE ASS. These Tacoma seats go down as the easiest seats I have ever taken out of a vehicle.

I don't have my MTX amp bolted down yet because I want to be able to access it easily to mess with it's x-over and other settings.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I'll be the first to say it...