1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Satellite or HD?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Kev, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Feb 9, 2007 at 1:39 PM
    Kev

Kev [OP] Member

Member:
    Looking to install either an XM or HD radio into my taco. Don't want to change out the factory radio so I'm looking at a portable either way. What's your feelings about SAT vs. HD radio and is it worth it?

Sorry folks - guess I should've posted under audio area...my bad not sure how to delete or move this post.

Kev

2. Feb 9, 2007 at 1:47 PM
    Ldytaco05

Ldytaco05 it's all about me

Member:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner,Enkei Wheels
    HD radio is free to the public, but if you want music just to listen to your media genre then you might want to suscribe to a satellite radio, just a question with the new radio and dvd players with satellite ready connection out there to upgrade on your taco why not just purchase one that would save you money than purchasing additional attachments to your vehicle.

3. Feb 9, 2007 at 2:09 PM
    Kev

Kev [OP] Member

Member:
    I want it all :)

The only reason I was thinking accessory was so I could pull it and use in the house, at the office, etc.

Looks like we've got only about 12 HD stations around the Sac area so that may be the decisive factor --- got to have more variety than that even if it is free.

Products Discussed in

To Top