Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Where did you ground your amp?

Old 02-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
TopTeke is on a distinguished road
TopTeke's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you ground your amp?

Just curious, where has everyone grounded their amp at?
Old 02-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #2
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
put mine under the seat in my access cab and grounded it on the bolt which holds the seat in. works perfect as long as your terminal is big enough to fit around and get good contact. What size cab do you have??
Old 02-17-2010, 02:58 AM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05offroad View Post
put mine under the seat in my access cab and grounded it on the bolt which holds the seat in. works perfect as long as your terminal is big enough to fit around and get good contact. What size cab do you have??
^^^ what he said.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:00 AM   #4
spatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to behold
Army: 2-12 Infantry 4BDE 4ID
Name: Josh
spatchley's Tacoma Gallery
I grounded mine under the passenger seat. I also have a standard cab 00 taco that is grounded on the back wall
Old 02-17-2010, 06:01 AM   #5
DaytonLax14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
DaytonLax14's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to ground mine on the seat bolt, but my terminal wasn't big enough so I drilled a hole under the carpet and grounded it under there.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:02 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
grounded mine under the bracket that holds on the rear pass seat.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #7
TopTeke is on a distinguished road
TopTeke's Tacoma Gallery
Welp, I guess I'll give that a shot then. I have an Access Cab also. Mine's grounded under the seatbelt (female end) on the driver-side. I'm thinking I may be having ground loop issues though, so I wanted to check you guys out.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:08 AM   #8
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Rear driver side compartment where my cap is located:
Old 02-17-2010, 02:07 PM   #9
81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
amp under the drivers seat...grounded to the seat bolt. my connector wasn't quite big enough so i had to modify it a tick. ie, i made it more u shaped instead of a circle. 1.5 years and no issues.