Notices

New member needs help...

Old 02-10-2007, 03:10 AM   #1
veloze is on a distinguished road

Army: L-Troop 3/11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
veloze's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to veloze
Question New member needs help...

Actually this is my very first post. I purchased my Taco DC, TRD Sports w/ 7k miles last December at a Chevy dealer where my bro-in law works. With his employee discount the price out the door was $ 24,900.00 including taxes & fees. I think I got a pretty good deal in comparison w/ Toyota dealers. Since, I joined this forum and believe me I've learned a lot from all of you w/ mods & tech advice.

This is a question for all Tacoma DC owners who have a done a great job in their car audio projects. I know there are bunches of you out there w/ awesome stereo install.

I need your help. I was wondering if one of you has a template for the front & rear door speaker adapters (6.5) and the front tweeters. Also, if someone in this forum has a template, dimensions, or measurements for a round (10 in.) single subwoofer box similar to the one Tacotunes sells. I think the box and door adapters from Tacotunes.com cost too much money for me. I have a friend who is very handy with the router & jigsaw and can help me make them.

If you have these templates, drawings, sketches, or cardboard cut-outs, please email me or mail them to me. I will reimburse you any postal fees via PayPal, etc. Send me a PM for additional questions.

I want to thank all of you in advance for any advice you could give me. I can wait to get started with my stereo/alarm project.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:05 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Search the forum's for all post my member "Jesse". If you like what you see, send hime a private message. He may be able to help you.