I ordered from TT and I would do so again. 146 19.57%
I ordered from TT and would not do so again. 64 8.58%
I have not ordered from TT and I would not order from them 169 22.65%
I have not ordered from TT but i would consider them in the future 272 36.46%
scoob is ghey 95 12.73%
Voters: 746. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #221
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Asked to buy the 12 inch ported box, no sub. Quoted 599$!!!!!

$600, for a sub box.... No sub... Just the box...

THEY SELL THE BOX AND SUB FOR THE SAME FUCKING PRICE!

http://shop.tacotunes.com/Tacoma-Sub...-PSUB12-1L.htm

Yeah, I won't buy from Tacotunes.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #222
RedTacomaTy is on a distinguished road
RedTacomaTy's Tacoma Gallery
^This. Everything they have is at extremely high prices. I guess it is convenient to know that anything you buy there will fit in your Tacoma but if you spend another hour or two you can find the same stuff at much lower prices else where.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:27 PM   #223
327 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
327's Tacoma Gallery
I did order from them in about 2007. They didn't follow my instructions for the size of the rear door adapters (to fit Boston FX6). I was kind of annoyed that they didn't.

I emailed back and forth with them about it, and just decided to use my own tools to drill them out to the size that I needed.

The front door adapters couldn't have worked better, and the products seemed to be nice quality.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:42 AM   #224
resin is on a distinguished road
Name: R
resin's Tacoma Gallery
I've been considering ordering the ID CTX65CS package off them, are there other vendors that offer a similar package?
Old 12-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #225
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
You can get the components for $159 on Amazon..probly other places but that just jumped out at me.

Autoware302 on ebay sells a lot of custom mount stuff..I've ordered from him before and would do it again
Old 12-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #226
resin is on a distinguished road
Name: R
resin's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone else make the speaker adapter brackets other than TT?
Old 12-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #227
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Yep..go on Ebay. Search for seller autoware302. He does. I bought a set for mine and they work great.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #228
hygieneboy will become famous soon enough

Navy: Sub Pilot
hygieneboy's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a 6X9 speaker/mount/harness package from taco tunes . The speakers seemed like good quality , the mounts were good but not great, they didn't sit quite flush and fit perfectly but they worked. The bolts and screws included didn't work and I had to source my own hardware to make everything work and fit securely without being loose. The tacotunes wire harness plugged into the Toyota harness but the female ends were too small and didn't fit the male connectors on the speakers so I had to splice my wires to make it work. I emailed Tacotunes about my problems with their kits and they replied that they have never had anyone else with problems and offered to refund $20. Since then I have yet to get any response from multiple emails and have not received any refund two weeks later(now). I am not impressed with their customer service or their products. I would never order from them again and I Strongly Warn Anyone from doing business with them.

TACOTUNES Sucks!!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #229
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Yep..go on Ebay. Search for seller autoware302. He does. I bought a set for mine and they work great.
Yeah, his prices seem considerably more reasonable. Shipping to Canada, however...not so much. $50 to ship a pair of 6x9 mounts? I think not.

This one listing in particular caught my eye...$1.4mil seems like a good deal, n'est pas?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Aftermarket-S...item3372fb09ae
Old 02-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #230
rka is on a distinguished road
Name: Rylan
rka's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a 10" round sub enclosure for the rear driver's side for a double cab on 1/23/13. I waited patiently for about 15 business days, being that its shipping to Hawaii. Then I called them a few times and left messages but never got in contact. Then I waited a couple days to email them. Never got a response for a week or so. Then I emailed again everyday for a couple days and finally I got a response on 2/15/13 only saying they were checking on this problem now. Never got a response for another 5 days telling me I have to pay more for shipping. At this point I was fed up with Taco Tunes and kindly asked for my money back. Taco Tunes has, BY FAR, the WORST customer service I've ever encountered online. I would strongly not recommend purchasing any merchandise from them. Especially if you are shipping it to Hawaii or Alaska. (unless you're very patient and don't mind waiting a month)
Old 02-26-2013, 08:02 PM   #231
nobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jonathan
nobody4343's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered my dash kit, jbl harness, and steering wheel interface kit from them. I ordered on a sunday got everything the following monday. I have only had a problem with the interface kit not auto programming. I haven't had time to try to manually program it. I does auto program just to the wrong kind of deck. i'm running a dual 7 inch flip screen dvd unit. I think its programming to a pionner deck instead of the dual. Has anyone messed with the interface kit they sell.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:06 PM   #232
kirj0012 is on a distinguished road
kirj0012's Tacoma Gallery
Another victim of a grand scheme

I thank you all for posting before me. I however did not discover this thread until after my problems with TT. If you have problems with them do not ask them for the refund go direct to you credit card company and file fraud charges since that is exactly what they are doing.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:12 PM   #233
woode87 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aircraft Mechanic
Name: Eric
woode87's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw this thread..

I ordered 3 weeks ago and have not received anything from TacoTunes, not even a tracking number. I have emailed and called them several times with no success.

As of this morning I filed a claim with PayPal.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #234
kirj0012 is on a distinguished road
kirj0012's Tacoma Gallery
Do not accept any offers from taco tunes if you notify them you want a refund. It appears others in the past have done this and it starts the entire circle over again. Only deal direct with your credit card company.

Also, file a complaint at https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/Ab....aspx?ci=22420

Go Daddy is the site host. Notifying them of the fraudulent activity by websites will help to have those sites shutdown. When asked for offending domain use "tacotunes.com"

I hope those who have been troubled by this file complaints. Filing with the BBB won't do much since he is not accredited by them.

As a side note I have been emailing and calling since February 13 looking for a tracking number and have had no response. Within minutes of emailing today to tell him I have filed with my credit card company for fraud to allow them to go after him I received an apology within minutes explaining

"I am very sorry for the confusion. If you still want these I will give $50 discount for the hassle. Or I can refund you whatever you want. Again very sorry for the screw up here."

One more note, I have only made a few purchases recently, a local restaurant which I frequent often, the grocery store, and taco tunes. I was just notified monday of charges being made to my account in the name of the Cairo, Egypt Children's Cancer Research Fund. I'm not saying this fraud activity is connected to taco tunes but beware nothing good has come thus far.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:43 AM   #235
woode87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirj0012 View Post
Do not accept any offers from taco tunes if you notify them you want a refund. It appears others in the past have done this and it starts the entire circle over again. Only deal direct with your credit card company.

Also, file a complaint at https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/Ab....aspx?ci=22420

Go Daddy is the site host. Notifying them of the fraudulent activity by websites will help to have those sites shutdown. When asked for offending domain use "tacotunes.com"

I hope those who have been troubled by this file complaints. Filing with the BBB won't do much since he is not accredited by them.

As a side note I have been emailing and calling since February 13 looking for a tracking number and have had no response. Within minutes of emailing today to tell him I have filed with my credit card company for fraud to allow them to go after him I received an apology within minutes explaining

"I am very sorry for the confusion. If you still want these I will give $50 discount for the hassle. Or I can refund you whatever you want. Again very sorry for the screw up here."

One more note, I have only made a few purchases recently, a local restaurant which I frequent often, the grocery store, and taco tunes. I was just notified monday of charges being made to my account in the name of the Cairo, Egypt Children's Cancer Research Fund. I'm not saying this fraud activity is connected to taco tunes but beware nothing good has come thus far.
Funny after filing a claim with paypal he immediately emailed me as well offering a refund and apologizing. I told him if he can ship the stuff out today with a tracking number attached I will accept that, otherwise I am proceeding with my paypal claim.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #236
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Just ordered a dash kit and wire harness from them today. Well see how long it takes to get here.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #238
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
My order got to me yesterday. No problems other than I got no shipping info and no response back when I asked about it. Nbd easy buy. Would do it again.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #239
woode87's Tacoma Gallery
My order that I placed January 26th just got to me yesterday, March 14th. I had to call, email, and eventually file a PayPal claim just to even get a RESPONSE from them.

FWIW, the door adapters seem to be well made. However, I will never buy from them and nor will I recommend them to anyone.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:51 PM   #240
Jpmag69 is on a distinguished road
Jpmag69's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered single 10" sub box March 7th received shipping notification on March 12th and it was delivered Mar15th. Seemed a little pricey but I could not find a single 10" sub box.