View Poll Results: Well?
I ordered from TT and I would do so again. 148 19.65%
I ordered from TT and would not do so again. 65 8.63%
I have not ordered from TT and I would not order from them 171 22.71%
I have not ordered from TT but i would consider them in the future 274 36.39%
scoob is ghey 95 12.62%
Voters: 753. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #22
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ese Loco View Post
EDIT: i'll leave toytater to you guys haha

toytater seems to have vanished. all his posts have been deleted. hmm.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #23
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
trolls get no love on here
Old 03-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #25
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
x2.....GONE!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #26
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Thank you!!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #27
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I ordered stuff from them, didn't have any issues with shipping or product quality.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:35 PM   #28
iamjyoung is on a distinguished road
iamjyoung's Tacoma Gallery
another tacotunes fan

best system i ever had.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:22 PM   #29
johnnysolis is on a distinguished road
johnnysolis's Tacoma Gallery
I have to point out something very wrong

Although I agree toytiter appears to be a complete tool, he made a valid observation. It appears as though a few of the people that stated they had ordered from tacotunes.com are actually in the process of purchasing equipment at this time. He sent a link to one person in particular that is purchasing a complete system and asking for advice on what they should purchase. So did this person in fact order from tacotunes? Before I could review his other posts with similar information his posts were deleted.

I contacted them regarding front speakers and a new stereo unit. They replied within 1 hour with more info than I thought I could digest.

Regardless of my input, I see more politics than meets the eye.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #30
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysolis View Post
Although I agree toytiter appears to be a complete tool, he made a valid observation. It appears as though a few of the people that stated they had ordered from tacotunes.com are actually in the process of purchasing equipment at this time. He sent a link to one person in particular that is purchasing a complete system and asking for advice on what they should purchase. So did this person in fact order from tacotunes? Before I could review his other posts with similar information his posts were deleted.

I contacted them regarding front speakers and a new stereo unit. They replied within 1 hour with more info than I thought I could digest.

Regardless of my input, I see more politics than meets the eye.
Cool story bro! Awesome first post referring to a member that got axed a couple hours ago...

Toytater doesn't exist.

I VOTE NUKE THIS THREAD.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:42 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Cool story bro! Awesome first post referring to a member that got axed a couple hours ago...

Toytater doesn't exist.

I VOTE NUKE THIS THREAD.
The poll is "slanting" and now it is time to nuke?

You don't have to be a member to view posts.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:55 PM   #32
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The poll is "slanting" and now it is time to nuke?

You don't have to be a member to view posts.
Listen ass-clown, I voted that I would buy from them again, and stated on page 1 that I had no issues with TT.

As I see so many strong first posts raving about great TT are and their customer service when the majority of people have had bad experiences with TT makes me think that TT is just making profiles to resurrect their name, and that is pathetic.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:02 PM   #33
well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Listen ass-clown, I voted that I would buy from them again, and stated on page 1 that I had no issues with TT.

As I see so many strong first posts raving about great TT are and their customer service when the majority of people have had bad experiences with TT makes me think that TT is just making profiles to resurrect their name, and that is pathetic.
I did not take the time to review posts, I assumed you were one of the so called buyers. Apology due and given.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #34
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
I did not take the time to review posts, I assumed you were one of the so called buyers. Apology due and given.
Didn't take time to review the posts?

So why be on a forum where all you do is read?

And if you didn't review the posts, then how are you referring to a member that had 100% of his posts deleted?

Apology accepted, I still vote we nuke the thread.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #35
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
I bought from Taco Tunes 3 years ago. They make a decent but over priced product and yes their customer service blows. Absolutely zero customer follow up, no email with a confimation of shipping. I'll go through Mr Marv for any future products thank you. Now he's what customer service should be and he's helpful even if you don't purchase from him. ToyotaNation has plenty of disgruntled TT customers.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #36
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
so we have 80 votes in, so i'll give my analysis....

of the total people have stated that they bought from TT (23 as of this post), 6 said they would not order from TT agains. That's 26% of former TT customers that have said they would not order from TT again. 1 in 4. I don't have any stats to compare to, but if i was running a retail shop, i would want my negative customer count to be less than 5%.

So than I look at future potential new customers and our sample size there is 49. Of that group 63% said they would not order from TT if they were in the market for parts. Once again, if i was a retail shop, i wouldn't expect to win every order or be considered by everyone, but I would want to have a shot and in the case of TT, they only have a shot at about 1/3 of the market.

I think we can conclude that TT has shown they can satisfy customers, however, imo, that satisfaction level is way below where it should be for a retail outfit. Hopefully the mgmt team over at TT will take these stats to heart and look to improve their deliverable so they can satisify more than 3/4's of their clients, which is really the key point.

I'd like to thank everyone for voting (even those that just dissappeared).
Old 03-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #37
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
if somebody else gets bored, and wants to do a 2nd part to the analysis, i would be curious what the results are for Marv as well as crutchfield.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #38
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I ordered almost my entire system thru Tacotunes minus my headunit and amp. I would not order from them again because of their communication and lies.

Here is my opinion:

Pros:
* Prices are competitive.
* Craftmanship on my sub box and speaker baffles were above average good.
* They helped me with a warranty replacement on one of my crossovers with no issues.

Cons:
* Communication was horrible. Took weeks to get replies from my emails.
* Sub box, speaker baffles and amp wiring kit took over 4 weeks to be delivered. I kept getting the run around from Rob (owner) on where my shipment was and when it was shipped. I was told my order would only take 1 week to be delivered. Caught him in a lie regarding when my order was actually shipped.
* They need to have a phone number listed for their customers!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #39
tacomarock is on a distinguished road
tacomarock's Tacoma Gallery
They do have a phone number

They do have a phone number
Old 03-12-2010, 08:29 AM   #40
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjyoung View Post
best system i ever had.
le deuche