View Poll Results: Well?
I ordered from TT and I would do so again. 146 19.57%
I ordered from TT and would not do so again. 64 8.58%
I have not ordered from TT and I would not order from them 169 22.65%
I have not ordered from TT but i would consider them in the future 272 36.46%
scoob is ghey 95 12.73%
Voters: 746. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
The official Tacotunes poll

so we can finally put to rest the taco tunes threads.

if you are not in the market for gear, assume that you are in the market for gear.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Uhhh were is the poll?
Old 03-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
no poll

good times
Old 03-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #4
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
fail
Old 03-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
guess nobody has ever made a poll here. for some reason it posts the thread before you make the poll.

anyways it's up
Old 03-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #7
tacomarock is on a distinguished road
tacomarock's Tacoma Gallery
my two cents

Why dont you let the people decide on their own. I had a great experience and I get "flamed" every time I say something positive.

Plus I still see a majority of people that are talking about another thread. Plus I think people should post the problem. I see lots of you talk about the "horror" stories, but seems like most of the time slow shipping.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarock View Post
Why dont you let the people decide on their own.
This thread will help someone make their decsision... Not make it for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarock View Post
I see lots of you talk about the "horror" stories, but seems like most of the time slow shipping.

What good is an excellent product if you never get it?

Old 03-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #9
fwpilot is on a distinguished road
Air Force: CPT/Aviation
Name: O
fwpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Don't you guys love democracy??? I do...

I posted my $.02 on the other threat. Now it's time for me to check the other forum, E-90 Post.
Attached Thumbnails
The official Tacotunes poll-dsc00689.jpg   The official Tacotunes poll-dsc00695.jpg   The official Tacotunes poll-dsc00692.jpg  
Old 03-11-2010, 01:47 AM   #10
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the wiring adapters for my door speakers, got them within a week.

Had absolutely zero problems with them.

This happened in October 2009.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:05 AM   #11
TRD Taco fan is on a distinguished road
TRD Taco fan's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Tunes

I bought an entire stereo set-up from Taco Tunes. They where great! Everything fit perfect and the direction where easy to follow. If anything the stereo sounds to good. I can turn it louder than I would ever listen to the stereo and it sounds perfect.

I can tell all of you one thing. They sent me an extra Woofer by mistake and then sent me a Fed Ex label to send it to another customer that ordered one. It took me a week to get it over to Fed-Ex. So if any of you are waiting for a 10" woofer right now. It's my fault not Taco Tunes. I have oredered from them 3 times and have told everyone I know how great the products and service is.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:03 AM   #12
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Taco fan View Post

I can tell all of you one thing. They sent me an extra Woofer by mistake and then sent me a Fed Ex label to send it to another customer that ordered one. It took me a week to get it over to Fed-Ex. So if any of you are waiting for a 10" woofer right now. It's my fault not Taco Tunes. I have oredered from them 3 times and have told everyone I know how great the products and service is.
paging JoeSchmuck...please pick up the white cutorsey phone.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:06 AM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Taco fan View Post
I bought an entire stereo set-up from Taco Tunes. They where great! Everything fit perfect and the direction where easy to follow. If anything the stereo sounds to good. I can turn it louder than I would ever listen to the stereo and it sounds perfect.

another strong 1st post...
Old 03-11-2010, 07:22 AM   #14
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

another strong 1st post...
These threads have been coming up a lot lately. I'm guessing Taco Tunes is in need of business and trying to get their name cleaned up on the forums (and not just Tacoma World) after making such a BAD name for themselves. There are much better car audio options (i.e. Mr. Marv) from people who have always maintained good customer service. Some people may have had luck with Taco Tunes... but why take the chance????

THERE IS A REASON THEY ARE BANNED FROM MULTIPLE FORUMS AND I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:30 AM   #15
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The other thing you need to consider is that you are just taking a poll from this forum. They have been banned from other forums as well, so you're really not getting a complete poll from people who have had bad experiences with them.

It's like going into ONE home to find out what the average number of people living each house across america... probably not the best way to take a poll.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:00 AM   #16
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azTRD View Post
The other thing you need to consider is that you are just taking a poll from this forum. They have been banned from other forums as well, so you're really not getting a complete poll from people who have had bad experiences with them.

It's like going into ONE home to find out what the average number of people living each house across america... probably not the best way to take a poll.

i would say it's more like we are polling one town.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:21 AM   #17
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toytater View Post
I wuz right bunch of bandwagon jumpz. Tacotunes da shiznit!
I don't see how us being informed and telling others (which after all is the point of a forum, right?) is a band wagon....

Besides... you sound dumb and from a buyers perspective, your feedback is almost completely negated by your ability write like a normal person...

Old 03-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #18
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
is there an ignore feature on here....it's just painful to read toytater's posts. good lord dude. stop acting all ghetto
Old 03-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #19

Quote:
whatev u old geez, try urbandictionary for your ol a22,

I get shIt for saying good stuff and can't say nuttin bak without more sh1t.
I know exactly what you're trying to say, but you're right, you "can't say nuttin bak"
Old 03-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #20

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wuz right bunch of bandwagon jumpz. Tacotunes da shiznit!

y dont u list ur beef?
808matt, hookedontronics, ilovetacos, MY50cal

put ur order info so we no r4real

First off... the few post you have on this forum are only regarding Tacotunes, so I can only assume that you are affiliated with them in some way.

Second... Tacotunes is know for shitty customer service.

Example:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...ng-me-off.html

I can assure you that the reason they were BANNED from both Tacoma World and Toyota Nation was not because these two websites got on the bandwagon.

If Tacotunes wants to change their business model and be more customer oriented... and make a better name for themselves... sending people here to troll the forums is not the best way to make amends for the crap they've pulled in the past... it just makes me NOT want to buy from them even more.

As I stated before; there are other, more reliable options.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM TACOTUNES!!!