LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

anyone try out the Stereo Integrity BM mkIII

Old 03-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
polox40 is on a distinguished road
polox40's Tacoma Gallery
anyone try out the Stereo Integrity BM mkIII

anyone try this thing out, http://stereointegrity.com/ seems like great reviews out there.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I have three in my house right now. I build an enclosure for the IS300 guys that's totally drop in and stealth. I just finished the design and got the woofers a few weeks ago and the guys love them.

Nick (at Stereo Integrity) did a great job on this woofer and it really shows.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a pic of the setup that I use them in for the IS300 guys.

Installed

Old 03-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #4
polox40 is on a distinguished road
polox40's Tacoma Gallery
nice , the last part of my puzzle of stereo upgrade was the sub, all I want is the best SQ shallow mounted sub, price is not that much a matter, having spent so much already on the whole system, and the truck lol, too late to cheep out for 100$ more, I'm pretty much set on this one,,,,,,,, comments?
Old 03-15-2010, 07:45 AM   #5
dreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to beholddreamnz is a splendid one to behold

dreamnz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by polox40 View Post
...price is not that much a matter, having spent so much already on the whole system, and the truck lol, too late to cheep out for 100$ more...
Slippery slope isn't it? ;-) Let use know how that sub works out for you.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:44 AM   #6
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
They just finished up a huge group buy on DIYmobile too. Check there for some reviews.