LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Satelite Radio Mount

Old 03-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Satelite Radio Mount

I'm looking for a sirius radio mount for my 1st gen. The suction cup that goes on the windo is ok, but gets in the way. I'm looking for somethin that I can attach close to the astray or on the lower side of the dash. Does anyone have a kit like this?
Old 03-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
Check out ram-mounts.com. They have a large variety of options.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Also look at bracketron.com. They also have a good selection.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Also, post pics of your mount if you have one. Thanks for the websites
Old 03-13-2010, 10:11 AM   #5
I had a Bracketron mount in the 05 I had. I no longer have my satelite radio so I didn't transfer it to my 09. Sorry no pics! You can see it on the bracketron web site. I did see a mount for your 1st gen on the bracketron website.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrappone View Post
I had a Bracketron mount in the 05 I had. I no longer have my satelite radio so I didn't transfer it to my 09. Sorry no pics! You can see it on the bracketron web site. I did see a mount for your 1st gen on the bracketron website.
I don't see it. I looked at the vehicle specific mounts but they don't have anything for an 03 tacoma. Just 05 and newer.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #8
This is what I found.

http://www.bracketron.com/index.php?...catid=2&pid=29