Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Would like to install Sirius & mp3 player to OEM 6disc deck

Old 03-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Would like to install Sirius & mp3 player to OEM 6disc deck

Hey everyone. I would like to install my Sirius Starmate Replay and an external mp3 player into the factory '07 deck with built in 6 disc changer.
I found this device USA Spec DF-TOY http://www.crutchfield.com/S-9Jz1Cic...Interface.html that to my understanding will do the job, but I cannot find it anywhere online. Apparently it was discontinued. Is there a replacement, similar box thats being sold these days? Is that in fact what I need to make this work?

I was also looking at Metra TYIP01, TYIP02, AIPDTY02ID and PA15-TOY, but they all have only one input and I need two.

Another big problem is I cannot find any retailer here in Canada that sells these things. Any recomendations? Quickly checked ebay but no luck yet. Thanks.