Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

eclipse speakers

Old 03-17-2010, 06:39 AM   #1
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
eclipse speakers

Are the eclipse brand speakers any good? They are freaking cheap at crutchfield and several other places. Also does anyone know if I can get baffles made for these?
Thanks
Old 03-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #2
Kevin20 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
Kevin20's Tacoma Gallery
Eclipse speakers are an ok speaker. I owned a pair of 6 1/2 in my old car and i liked them. They are not going to blow you away but they are a good upgrade from stock.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
I thought ordering from crutchfield.com they come with some sort of baffles, harness and install kit? If not, Mr. Marv or TacoTunes makes baffles. I'd go with Mr. Marv > TacoTunes.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Baffles? Mr. Marv FTMFW