Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

PA-15 Toy Ipod Adapter Help

Old 03-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
PA-15 Toy Ipod Adapter Help

Does anyone else have problems with the PA-15 locking up your ipod. It seems that anytime that I leave my ipod connected in the truck when it's not in use, I end up having to reset my ipod because it locks up. Anyone else have this problem? And if so is there a fix? Thanks!
Old 03-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by phynyx38 View Post
Does anyone else have problems with the PA-15 locking up your ipod. It seems that anytime that I leave my ipod connected in the truck when it's not in use, I end up having to reset my ipod because it locks up. Anyone else have this problem? And if so is there a fix? Thanks!
no problems here mine is always on there and nothing has gone wrong
Old 03-18-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
armstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aviator...Four Fans Of Freedom
Name: Sean
armstrsm's Tacoma Gallery
could it be the IPOD itself?
Old 03-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe it is my ipod, will try out the wife's ipod and see if I have the same problems. Other than that the sound is great and it works great. Will test it out and get back to you.