Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

JBL subwoofers and speakers

Old 03-19-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
JBL subwoofers and speakers

has anyone every heard a set of JBL subwoofers and speakers? No one sells them in my town so i have to order them if i want them. I know JL Audio is known for sound pressure so i'm curious how doese JBL compare to them on sound quality since i have a JL sub right now. thanks everyone.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
JBL makes good stuff. The optional stereo in Tacomas is JBL.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #3
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...2GTi+MkII.html

*lust*

I've wanted one of these for a long time. One day I'll get one. I doubt you could ever get it in a Taco but for another car that sub is just beautiful. It uses JBL's differential drive motor which is a phenomenal design. Nothing but sweet music AND the ability to hammer when you want.