1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 tacoma sub and amplifier in quad cab

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by takaya49, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Apr 12, 2010 at 5:40 PM
    takaya49

takaya49 [OP] Pacific Rim Mushrooms

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Vancouver BC
    Vehicle:
    tacos
    Fox C/O long travel shox with resi, piggy back fox rears, TC UCA's, ICON AAL, Addicts/17 toyo MT, Mr. Marv set up,
    just looking at all the great pics of upgrades and styles of subs/amplifiers.
    where is everyone getting these? are most custom made? anyone have any suggestions for a great fitting/ sounding box for a quad cab?

2. Apr 13, 2010 at 6:09 AM
    sirsaechao

sirsaechao Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD 3.4L 4X4 V6
    A lift, some wheels, some tires, some performance, some cosmetic and then audio.
    Mr. Marv, Taco Tunes & SuperCrew Sound. Everyone prefers Mr. Marv.

3. Apr 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    takaya49

takaya49 [OP] Pacific Rim Mushrooms

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Vancouver BC
    Vehicle:
    tacos
    Fox C/O long travel shox with resi, piggy back fox rears, TC UCA's, ICON AAL, Addicts/17 toyo MT, Mr. Marv set up,
    anyone know any places in canada? van...

4. Apr 13, 2010 at 2:55 PM
    polox40

polox40 Well-Known Member

Member:
    ONTARIO
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT 4X4
    TOYOTA ALUMINUM STEP BAR, 3M HOOD FILM, WEATHERTECH FLOOR MATS, 7" DD WITH BACKUP CAMERA, TRD SEAT COVERS
    not too many places in canada and prices are out of touch, you can order form sonic electronix and they will quote you duty up front so you dont get raped from ups at the door, never order anything that delivers from us to canada with ups or federal express, only ones that will quote you fees up front or better yet that ship usps.
    if you live close to the border get yourself a box at a ups store or lots of other places that will accept your shipment, save a lot cause most companys dont charge for shipping in the us.

I'm making my own box like the ********* one, not a big deal the mesurments where posted by joeshmuck (thanks buddy!!), http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/audio-video/77603-*********.html, has .55 cu.ft. inside.

If you are in BC check out Rob at forbidden audio in courtney, i ordered my hu and backup camera from him he's great, awsome feedback been lots of help, with exellent prices too.

If you have any questions pm me .

Products Discussed in

To Top