Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Kicker cvr 10 or Rockford Fosgate p3 shallow 12

Old 04-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
HARGROVE93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
HARGROVE93's Tacoma Gallery
Kicker cvr 10 or Rockford Fosgate p3 shallow 12

I have 2 kicker cvr10s with a rockford amp rated at 700 watts and it really isn't that loud or clear. I was wondering if the shallow p3 12s would be any louder than my current setup? Anyone have any experience, and would changin from stock to aftermarket head units increase the volume and quality?
Thanks,
Dylan
Old 04-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #2
xSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura about

Name: Caleb
xSpyderguyx's Tacoma Gallery
Coming from a pretty avid car audio guy. Rockford really isnt that great, unless you get the Power series.

Kicker is a great brand. But if you are amp shopping, I suggest a power series rockford, they are some of the best on the market.
But. Power Series=BIG MONEY
Old 04-14-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Idq12
Old 04-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
kicker had them and they rocked.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #5
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
If it were me and I was looking for a shallow mount 12 I'd use two Stereo Integrity BM subwoofers. The only thing that comes moderately close is the JL thin sub. The rockford and kicker thin subs are trash.