Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

DVD/NAV setup

Old 04-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
DVD/NAV setup

Well I finally decided to drop the money and get myself a DVD/NAV setup. I was eyeballing the AVIC Z110BT, but cant decide based off all the others that are out there. I know some of the old AVIC like the F series had series issues in their initial releases so that makes me hesitant. What do you guys think?
Old 04-17-2010, 06:01 AM   #2
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
I am going Kenwood. With Kenwood you get a Garmin GPS. You can load topo maps for offroad with the Garmin. I dont see why people get anything other than a Kenwood for this reason.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:15 AM   #3
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
I went with pioneer and mine has the discs you put in for the gps and works excellent for me, although i got mine off my buddy for 200 cdn and he paid 1100 cdn so i didnt put a whole lot of thought into the kenwood but it sounds pretty sweet