Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

eclipse audio gone

Old 04-30-2010, 05:05 AM   #1
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
eclipse audio gone

i've heard eclipse audio has pulled out of the aftermarket stuff and is focusing on other things now. please correct me if i'm wrong. but if they are gone does anyone know of another company that is as good or better than they were? eclipse was the only company i knew of that made an 8 volt stereo, and before a 16 volt stereo.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:43 AM   #2
jizzam93 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kris
jizzam93's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I noticed that too when I was browsing through Crutchfield. I agree with you that they are a good company with good products.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:46 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
What does this have to do with 2nd gen tacomas? This should be in the audio forum.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:55 AM   #4
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
really!? thats sux. I have some 5x7 3-way speakers from them, but I wanted to get some to fit my Taco. ugh. owell
Old 04-30-2010, 08:58 AM   #5
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
What does this have to do with 2nd gen tacomas? This should be in the audio forum.

everything has to do with 2nd gen tacomas!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:30 AM   #6
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Eclipse announced this back in Dec-Jan. Yes it's true.

What type of "good products" are you looking for? What features? There's other good stuff out there.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:14 AM   #8
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
I got Kenwood Excelon deck, subs, and amps going in as I type here. Mids/tweets are all Hybrid audio. Obviously, I really dig both of those companies, although some of the features on my deck (dnx6960) I would love to tweak. Bootup time sucks and bwosing music is just okay, not great.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #9
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Eclipse is close but the parent company Fujitsu Ten is still open and only focusing on OEM audio for vehicle manufacturers.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:24 PM   #10
polox40 is on a distinguished road
polox40's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxRacer190 View Post
really!? thats sux. I have some 5x7 3-way speakers from them, but I wanted to get some to fit my Taco. ugh. owell
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_m...t-systems.html

there are some out there they are really cheep because they are being cleared out, i got these for the front

http://www.shopaudiovideo.com/eclsp6510.html

and these for thr rear.