Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

what ipod adapter do i need for single disc non jbl stereo?

Old 05-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
what ipod adapter do i need for single disc non jbl stereo?

Can anyone help me?
There are a couple ipod adpaters for sale right now from TW members, and Im not sure what USA spec adpater I need for my Single Disc,non JBL stereo.
Does anyone know which model will work?
Looking to use factory controls, and one that charges.
thanks in advance for any help!
Old 05-20-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Check on their websites. I think all stock 05 and up Tacoma stereos use the same interface.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The PA15 TOY is the only one recommended for 2010 Tacomas so it must work for all stereos.

Please Note:
  • PA15 TOY replaces PA12TOYand is compatible with all Toyota and Most Lexus radios that have satellite radio, In-dash 6 disc changers, MP3 player, Navigation Units, and Rear seat Entertainment. Charges all new iPods and iPhones.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
Outlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw has a spectacular aura about

Outlaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
  • PA15 TOY replaces PA12TOYand is compatible with all Toyota and Most Lexus radios that have satellite radio, In-dash 6 disc changers, MP3 player, Navigation Units, and Rear seat Entertainment. Charges all new iPods and iPhones.
Yeah but my concern is that it wont work with the single disc player
Old 05-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Yeah but my concern is that it wont work with the single disc player
It's recommended for all stereos. It will work. If you do a search on here you will see others have installed it on both stereos.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ck-stereo.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...-question.html