Notices

Kicker sub box

Old 05-21-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
terry13 is on a distinguished road
Army: 45N tank turret mech. C Co. 10th engineer battalion  Kitzigen Germany
Name: terry
terry13's Tacoma Gallery
Kicker sub box

Looking today to put subs in my '10 DC. went to three different stereo installers and am now totally lost on what i want. Plus the factor of money comes into play. I know you get what you pay for but damn! Anyway the last place i went is a Kicker dealer and he has a comp vt sub box with a 10 in it that looks like it will fit behind the backseat on the passenger side with a little mod. to the plastic bin. anyone have any experience with this. I know Kicker has been around for along time. So for around 500 i get the sub, amp, and install. Cheapest i had found so far. First place was close to 900 for rockford fosgate 10", amp, box and install. Thanks for any advice.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:39 PM   #2
polox40 is on a distinguished road
polox40's Tacoma Gallery
search more on this forum, and take your time, the more you learn the more $$ you save, this doesn't answer your question but its all about what you want and how much you are willing to put in.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:05 AM   #3
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
forgot where it was here BUT someone posted one that you remove the plastic behind the seat and the sub box fits in perfect.
this was a 2 speaker box with spot for amp.
i myself am looking too, i have the jbl system with sub in my double cab BUT want a lil more kick.
good luck and let me know what ya find, and like wise i will
after i hit submit it came to me, i think it was on Mr Mary site.
there is a link on this forum for thm along with other sites
good luck again