Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Remove Oem Head Unit

Old 10-18-2006, 05:04 PM   #1
PJAZZ is on a distinguished road
PJAZZ's Tacoma Gallery
Remove Oem Head Unit

Does anybody know how to remove the dash section of the radio to access the CD changer input?
Old 10-18-2006, 07:09 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Is this what you were looking for: http://homepage.mac.com/ebones/PhotoAlbum13.html
Old 10-18-2006, 07:16 PM   #3
PJAZZ is on a distinguished road
PJAZZ's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, done! took 15 minutes...big thanks!
Old 10-18-2006, 07:18 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJAZZ View Post
Yup, done! took 15 minutes...big thanks!
Anytime. Welcome to the group!
Old 10-19-2006, 05:13 PM   #5
BigBacon is on a distinguished road
BigBacon's Tacoma Gallery
System

This may be a little bit complicated...BUT! I thought I would ask...I have the JBL 7 speaker stereo in my truck(Double Cab). Im looking to remove the 8" sub from behind the seat and install my old system from my previous 03 Tacoma. I know with GM they have a addapter which allows you to use the stock CD Player(6 disk) and hook up a amplifier to it. Does anyone know if they make an addapter for it yet?..also...I have yet to get info on the JBL system..is there a stock amp for the door speakers?..I havent "went in" my truck yet so I was wondering before I started playing. Basicly im wanting the stock CD player...all 4 JBL door speakers..and the 8" removed..or even just cut...and my old amp and 12's in...im making a "IN/OUT" setup..where i can take my box in and out of my truck for more room..if you get my drift...im not all about puting a L7 behind my seat.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #6
drbecker96 is on a distinguished road
drbecker96's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Periphal just sells an Asian/Import model.
Any chance you can tell us which model number of ipod2car you are using?
Many thanks....