1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Coupons or good deals on Head Units?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Killer, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Jun 22, 2011 at 5:38 AM
    Killer

Killer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Al.
    Vehicle:
    98 4x4 TRD V6 3.4L SR5 XCab Gold with Tan Int
    19,000 Original Miles, Factory Alarm, Factory Tow Package, Low Profile UWS Black Tool Box, 20ft. of Dynamat Xtreme, Pioneer Double Din DVD 3200BT, IPod Holder, Q Form Kick Panels, 3 Pairs of MB Quart component speakers, JL Audio Stealthbox, Alpine PDX-5 amp, PIAA Foglights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, Maxxis Big Horn Mud Tires 32 x 11.5 R x 15, Wet Okole Seat Cover for 60/40 Bench, 5100's Front & Rear, Wheeler's Single Leaf AAL, Warn 8,000 Winch, Warn Transformer Brush Guard, Stebel Nautilus Compact Horn
    I am looking to buy another head unit for another one of my cars. Amazon used to send me coupons on their head units but, I have not seen any coupons lately. So does anyone know of any deals?

Thanks,

Killer

2. Jun 22, 2011 at 5:43 AM
    207Copper

207Copper Well-Known Member

Member:
    South East Kansas
    Vehicle:
    08 V6 SR5 Quad Cab Red
    16"wheels, Bull bar, Side bars, Retrax roll top tonneau cover
    I bought a Kenwood KDC-BT945U for cheap from http://myworld.ebay.com/hifiaudioonline/.
    Deck was factory referbished and other then a minor and i mean had to hunt for it minor cosmetic flaw everything appears new. Came with everything a new one does including a 1 year warranty through the factory.

Jason

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Jun 22, 2011 at 7:46 AM
    thebaker

thebaker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Byron
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Upgraded to a 3rd gen
    Never ending......$$$
    try best buy. they were clearing out a lot of their alpine stuff. i heard a rumor that they werent going to carry alpine anymore, but dont know if thats true or not.

the only thing is you have to go to th actual store to see what they have. as always the selection varies by location. also, a lot of the alpine stuff wasnt on display or wasnt priced correctly. they can also call other stores for you around you area. even the website doesnt have show a lot of the stuff. Don't call the store, you need to actully go into store.

I got my alpine ida-x305s for $179.99. regular price is around $350. i also picked up a cda-117 for $179.99.

Hope this helps....

4. Jun 22, 2011 at 7:48 AM
    Rusty White Taco

Rusty White Taco Active Member

Member:
    Central Coast, CA
    Vehicle:
    04 4x4 Xtra Cab TRD Offroad SR5
    Debadged, Front 5100s at 2.5, 1" rear shackle lift, 5125s in the rear, trimmed exhaust pipe

Products Discussed in

To Top