1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Kenwood DDX616 or Pioneer AVH-P3300BT

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by accesscab, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Oct 10, 2011 at 10:03 AM
    accesscab

accesscab [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Any info on either of these? I can't make up my mind. I know it is more of a personal preference, but looking for info on both of them

2. Oct 10, 2011 at 2:14 PM
    ShawnR

ShawnR Roads?? We don't need no stinkin' roads...

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco TRD OR access cab
    PIAA driving lights,Pioneer AVH-P3300BT stereo with HD radio and Axxess steering wheel control adapter,rearview mirror mod,ReTrax rolling cover,Demello front bumper,WeatherTech,10 inch woofer,500 watt amp,CB in armrest, heated Wet Okole seat covers,Spidertrax spacers, ARB twin compressor,Ikon 10,500lb wireless winch,A-pillar RAM mount,Pull-Pal,electric locking tailgate
    Just put in the AVH-P3300BT. Some issues: It does NOT accept audio streaming from BlueTooth. It's not 50W per channel, its 22W RMS per channel. There is no 3.5mm plug in the back, only the front. The screen isn't huge, nor is it a high pixel count. It is made for hooking up an iPhone, not a Droid. The faceplate doesn't come off.
    Great things-you can hook up EVERYTHING to it-rear seat video displays, HD radio, XM, Sirius, subwoofer, external amp, camera, RCA outputs, BlueTooth microphone, USB cables and flash drives, SD card, external auxiliary unit, and with an iphone it controls Pandora playback, and with the iPhone USB/3.5mm cord, it will mirror the iPhone's screen and play the sound. You can also get a special mike that allows it to set the audio controls for best playback sound on its own.
    I love it. And I have an iPhone.

3. Oct 11, 2011 at 5:58 PM
    mrmumbels

mrmumbels Well-Known Member

Member:
    Land O Lakes, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner
    none
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top