1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Perfect timing(2 channels dead)

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by eodrunner, May 17, 2013.

1. May 17, 2013 at 12:07 AM
    eodrunner

eodrunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerron
    Guam
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner
    2 JL 10W3, Infinity reference series speakers all around, infinity 1600a and 475a amps, Pioneer Avicenna-z140bh
    So as soon as I finished my truck, the amp for my doors didn't make it a week. Channels three and four decided that it was their time after 3 years of service, they died. Fuse is still good, first thing I checked. I wanted to get some new equipment anyway. So like a fool I went ahead and bought all new stuff. I decided to go all JL audio all the way around so here's what's in the mail.
    Fronts - ZR650-CSi
    Rear - C5- 650x
    Door amp - HD 600/4
    Sub amp - HD 1200/1
    I was going all out anyway, why not just complete it in full style right? I got a pretty decent deal on everything after searching for quite a while so I'm happy with it all. Hopefully it ships quick.

2. May 17, 2013 at 7:31 AM
    ZMan2k2

ZMan2k2 “Hold my beer and watch this!”

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    ‘Berta
    Vehicle:
    06 Rad Red DCLB SR5
    I've got those front speakers, running off an Alpine amp. You should be very happy with them. Might I suggest you set the tweeters on the -3 terminal on the crossover though, otherwise they are very bright. But the performance is really good with those speakers.

3. May 17, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    eodrunner

eodrunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerron
    Guam
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner
    2 JL 10W3, Infinity reference series speakers all around, infinity 1600a and 475a amps, Pioneer Avicenna-z140bh
    ZMan, I really appreciate your tip. Ill set them up at -3 terminal. I'm pretty excited to get them and hear the difference. I love that people on here will offer quick little heads ups like this. Thank you!

Products Discussed in

To Top