1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2014 Entune Premium head-unit RMS output

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by LyuaDust, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Apr 28, 2014 at 1:28 PM
    LyuaDust

LyuaDust [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    "14 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Front skid-plate, bilstein shocks, custom 1000 watt Skar Audio sound system, quick-shifter, and TRD 6 speed shift-knob.
    I have looked all over this forum and online and can't seem to find the part/model number of the 2014 Entune Premium head unit available for the Tacoma. I was wondering whether or not anyone had a general idea of what the RMS power output was to each speaker?

2. May 14, 2014 at 12:46 PM
    PMDclassics

PMDclassics Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Todd
    Bismarck
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport
    How does the Entune Premium sound? I have a 2010 JBL that I love and might trade it in for a 2014 with premium Entune. Just hoping that the sound quality compares.

3. May 15, 2014 at 5:24 AM
    LyuaDust

LyuaDust [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    "14 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Front skid-plate, bilstein shocks, custom 1000 watt Skar Audio sound system, quick-shifter, and TRD 6 speed shift-knob.
    When compared with most stock soundsystems, it is actually quite good. The front components produce really well, it's just the rear speakers that I'm not a huge fan of - they really get distorted once you turn the volume up over the halfway mark. I absolutely love the headunit for the entune premium, though. It's very user friendly, and the display quality of the touchscreen is great.

4. Jul 23, 2014 at 4:25 AM
    she gone

she gone New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    central Florida
    Vehicle:
    2014 double cab 4x4 trd sport black
    Ome toytec 3 inch, 285/70/17 terra grapplers on xd spy black wheels, low profile black uws toolbox
    I don't know if this will help at all, but when I replaced my front speakers, the speakers were stamped with"4 ohms- 20 watts" in my 14 dc. I'm sure that would be max power handling of the speaker, and doesn't answer your question but may help to give you a ballpark idea

5. Jul 28, 2014 at 7:13 PM
    pollock21

pollock21 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cornelius, NC
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tacoma DC, TRD Sport 4x4
    Is this a JBL unit? I don't know much about these, but unless there's an external amp utilized somewhere, I would highly doubt it's much more than 10-15 watts rms at best.

Products Discussed in

To Top