1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New member needs help...

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by veloze, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Feb 10, 2007 at 2:10 AM
    veloze

veloze [OP] Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Actually this is my very first post. I purchased my Taco DC, TRD Sports w/ 7k miles last December at a Chevy dealer where my bro-in law works. With his employee discount the price out the door was $ 24,900.00 including taxes & fees. I think I got a pretty good deal in comparison w/ Toyota dealers. Since, I joined this forum and believe me I've learned a lot from all of you w/ mods & tech advice.

This is a question for all Tacoma DC owners who have a done a great job in their car audio projects. I know there are bunches of you out there w/ awesome stereo install.

I need your help. I was wondering if one of you has a template for the front & rear door speaker adapters (6.5) and the front tweeters. Also, if someone in this forum has a template, dimensions, or measurements for a round (10 in.) single subwoofer box similar to the one ********* sells. I think the box and door adapters from *********.com cost too much money for me. I have a friend who is very handy with the router & jigsaw and can help me make them.

If you have these templates, drawings, sketches, or cardboard cut-outs, please email me or mail them to me. I will reimburse you any postal fees via PayPal, etc. Send me a PM for additional questions.

I want to thank all of you in advance for any advice you could give me. I can wait to get started with my stereo/alarm project.

2. Feb 10, 2007 at 4:05 AM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    Welcome to TW. Search the forum's for all post my member "Jesse". If you like what you see, send hime a private message. He may be able to help you.

Products Discussed in

To Top