Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Audio & Video (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/audio-video/)
-   -   The official Tacotunes poll (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/audio-video/80220-official-tacotunes-poll.html)

81shark 03-10-2010 07:16 PM

The official Tacotunes poll

so we can finally put to rest the taco tunes threads.

if you are not in the market for gear, assume that you are in the market for gear.

blackwatertaco 03-10-2010 07:17 PM

Uhhh were is the poll?

Blackshirts 03-10-2010 07:18 PM

no poll

good times

Juggernaut 03-10-2010 07:18 PM

fail

81shark 03-10-2010 07:18 PM

guess nobody has ever made a poll here. for some reason it posts the thread before you make the poll.

anyways it's up

TorenApart 03-10-2010 07:23 PM

I will never purchase anything from them.
They have been banned from multiple boards and have received too much negative feedback to chance it.

tacomarock 03-10-2010 07:27 PM

my two cents

Why dont you let the people decide on their own. I had a great experience and I get "flamed" every time I say something positive.

Plus I still see a majority of people that are talking about another thread. Plus I think people should post the problem. I see lots of you talk about the "horror" stories, but seems like most of the time slow shipping.

TorenApart 03-10-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacomarock (Post 1526415)
Why dont you let the people decide on their own.

This thread will help someone make their decsision... Not make it for them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacomarock (Post 1526415)
I see lots of you talk about the "horror" stories, but seems like most of the time slow shipping.

What good is an excellent product if you never get it?

:stirthepot:

fwpilot 03-10-2010 10:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Don't you guys love democracy??? I do...

I posted my $.02 on the other threat. Now it's time for me to check the other forum, E-90 Post.

ryanjboutin 03-11-2010 02:47 AM

I ordered the wiring adapters for my door speakers, got them within a week.

Had absolutely zero problems with them.

This happened in October 2009.

TRD Taco fan 03-11-2010 07:05 AM

Taco Tunes

I bought an entire stereo set-up from Taco Tunes. They where great! Everything fit perfect and the direction where easy to follow. If anything the stereo sounds to good. I can turn it louder than I would ever listen to the stereo and it sounds perfect.

I can tell all of you one thing. They sent me an extra Woofer by mistake and then sent me a Fed Ex label to send it to another customer that ordered one. It took me a week to get it over to Fed-Ex. So if any of you are waiting for a 10" woofer right now. It's my fault not Taco Tunes. I have oredered from them 3 times and have told everyone I know how great the products and service is.

81shark 03-11-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRD Taco fan (Post 1528105)

I can tell all of you one thing. They sent me an extra Woofer by mistake and then sent me a Fed Ex label to send it to another customer that ordered one. It took me a week to get it over to Fed-Ex. So if any of you are waiting for a 10" woofer right now. It's my fault not Taco Tunes. I have oredered from them 3 times and have told everyone I know how great the products and service is.

paging JoeSchmuck...please pick up the white cutorsey phone.

Delmarva 03-11-2010 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRD Taco fan (Post 1528105)
I bought an entire stereo set-up from Taco Tunes. They where great! Everything fit perfect and the direction where easy to follow. If anything the stereo sounds to good. I can turn it louder than I would ever listen to the stereo and it sounds perfect.

:laugh:

another strong 1st post...

azTRD 03-11-2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delmarva (Post 1528260)
:laugh:

another strong 1st post...

These threads have been coming up a lot lately. I'm guessing Taco Tunes is in need of business and trying to get their name cleaned up on the forums (and not just Tacoma World) after making such a BAD name for themselves. There are much better car audio options (i.e. Mr. Marv) from people who have always maintained good customer service. Some people may have had luck with Taco Tunes... but why take the chance????

THERE IS A REASON THEY ARE BANNED FROM MULTIPLE FORUMS AND I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!

azTRD 03-11-2010 08:30 AM

The other thing you need to consider is that you are just taking a poll from this forum. They have been banned from other forums as well, so you're really not getting a complete poll from people who have had bad experiences with them.

It's like going into ONE home to find out what the average number of people living each house across america... probably not the best way to take a poll.

81shark 03-11-2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azTRD (Post 1528332)
The other thing you need to consider is that you are just taking a poll from this forum. They have been banned from other forums as well, so you're really not getting a complete poll from people who have had bad experiences with them.

It's like going into ONE home to find out what the average number of people living each house across america... probably not the best way to take a poll.

i would say it's more like we are polling one town.

TorenApart 03-11-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toytater (Post 1528927)
I wuz right bunch of bandwagon jumpz. Tacotunes da shiznit!

I don't see how us being informed and telling others (which after all is the point of a forum, right?) is a band wagon....

Besides... you sound dumb and from a buyers perspective, your feedback is almost completely negated by your ability write like a normal person...

:bananadance:

81shark 03-11-2010 11:33 AM

is there an ignore feature on here....it's just painful to read toytater's posts. good lord dude. stop acting all ghetto

TorenApart 03-11-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toytater (Post 1528959)
whatev u old geez, try urbandictionary for your ol a22,

I get shIt for saying good stuff and can't say nuttin bak without more sh1t.

I know exactly what you're trying to say, but you're right, you "can't say nuttin bak"

azTRD 03-11-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toytater (Post 1528927)
I wuz right bunch of bandwagon jumpz. Tacotunes da shiznit!

y dont u list ur beef?
808matt, hookedontronics, ilovetacos, MY50cal

put ur order info so we no r4real

First off... the few post you have on this forum are only regarding Tacotunes, so I can only assume that you are affiliated with them in some way.

Second... Tacotunes is know for shitty customer service.

Example:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...ng-me-off.html

I can assure you that the reason they were BANNED from both Tacoma World and Toyota Nation was not because these two websites got on the bandwagon.

If Tacotunes wants to change their business model and be more customer oriented... and make a better name for themselves... sending people here to troll the forums is not the best way to make amends for the crap they've pulled in the past... it just makes me NOT want to buy from them even more.

As I stated before; there are other, more reliable options.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM TACOTUNES!!!