Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Reg cab Avid's installed

Old 10-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
Reepur is on a distinguished road
Reepur's Tacoma Gallery
Reg cab Avid's installed

Recently installed Avid Off Road's sliders and light bar. Turned out better than expected. The light bar barely gets in the way of my fogs. The sliders I angled down 30 deg tp give me more foot room.

Brandon was fantastic to deal with and highly recommmend.

Old 10-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
BAP_29 is a jewel in the roughBAP_29 is a jewel in the roughBAP_29 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ben
BAP_29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
umm hate to say this but your sliders are upside down I know you said you wanted them at 30 degrees, but I stil think they are upside down
x2
Old 10-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
oh no yeah they are upside down..........
Old 10-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
ya like everyone else said the sliders are upside down unless you purposly wanted them down like that for a step, but your a lot more likely to hit them on somthing now and wont protect your cab as much from stuff. will do a good job protecting against car door dings though haha
Old 10-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
x4^^
Old 10-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #7
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
but not speed bumps
haha ya he might get high centered now
Old 10-07-2010, 08:47 AM   #9
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
They look good. Mayb he wanted them like that. Some people put stuff on their trucks just for looks not for protection on the trail.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #10
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 005Tacoma View Post
They look good. Mayb he wanted them like that. Some people put stuff on their trucks just for looks not for protection on the trail.
Ya, I'm assuming he wants them for looks and for footing.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #11
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
oh no yeah they are upside down..........
D'oh
Old 10-07-2010, 08:56 AM   #12
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
ya like everyone else mentioned upside down

only reason I said that is so i can be in this thread and see what the OP says to the upside down part?!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #14
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
I am guessing the sliders are just clamped there and this dude is just pulling our chains.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:22 AM   #15
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
The front light bar sure doesn't look like mine. Why would Brandon make one that blocks the fog lights? Here's mine:

Old 10-07-2010, 10:24 AM   #16
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primersinmyshoe View Post
The front light bar sure doesn't look like mine. Why would Brandon make one that blocks the fog lights? Here's mine:
Not trying to talk shit but his does not look like avid but what do i know!?
Old 10-07-2010, 10:29 AM   #17
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like the light bar has two extra wings on it.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #19
Alby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud of
Name: Alby
Alby9999's Tacoma Gallery
The sliders are not upside down. They are symmetrical so it doesn’t make a difference. Round on round. The OP angled them the way he wanted. Not my choice but each to their own. The light bar does look different than the normal ones Brandon makes.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #20
Alby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud ofAlby9999 has much to be proud of
Name: Alby
Alby9999's Tacoma Gallery
I have just received a set of weld ons and am waiting to treat them. Correct about the gussets. They are supposed to point up. This has nothing to do with the angle that the OP used. The support tubes on the weld ons are seperate. So there is no right or left up or down except for the gussets. I don't know anything about the bolt ons so if they are bolt ons than sorry.